Friday, March 5, 2010

Nephew


This is my nephew, let's call him Mighty Mouse.

In this picture he is seven weeks old and a bit hungry. After Christmas we travelled north to meet him and it was a wonderful time. We spent a lot of time with Mighty Mouse, his mum (my sister) and his dad.

Mighty Mouse is gorgeous and gangly, with big hands and feet and a strong will. He only cries when there's really something wrong and is a very good eater. All together he is a charming little lad and I am so very proud of my sister.

Mars' holiday highlights were giving Mighty Mouse cuddles, and playing Guitar Hero with his uncle - something he'd never done before. I suspect Supernerd also had such a good time that Mars wasn't the only one who came home wanting his own Wii guitar.

Venus' holiday highlights were giving Mighty Mouse cuddles and having him fall asleep in her lap, and visiting the local outdoor water park where she talked Supernerd into taking her down a big waterslide.

I think the part I liked best was really just spending time with my sister and her baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment