Thursday, March 18, 2010

Superheroes

Few people realise that Mars and Venus have secret identities, that they are more than they appear, that they are, in fact, superheroes.

They are Magic Boy and Strong Girl.

Magic Boy relies on the help of his magic pets: magic horse, magic dog, magic cat and magic monkey. Magic Boy told me that he is able to do magic on his own, but there's no guarantee that it will work. But when he teams up with his magic pets then his magic will definitely work.

Magic Boy seems to spend a lot of his time searching for one or the other of his magic pets. Maybe I should find him a magic bag to keep them all in.

When I asked Strong Girl about her superpowers she told me that she is good at cycling and picking up toys, lifting bikes, using the computer, playing games, knitting and watching television. She then clarified by saying that she can lift anything, but she's only little, so she can only lift little things.

I don't remember much of my childhood, but I do remember that I loved Wonder Woman and would bounce on the trampoline as high as I could in my Wonder Woman underwear, pretending I could fly and fight crime. Well, maybe not fight crime. But I could fly.

1 comment:

  1. So your childhood love of Wonder Woman is why you recently dressed up as her for SuperHero night. Nice.

    ReplyDelete