Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lost without Lost

I've come to the conclusion that Supernerd, myself, and three of our friends are the only people left in this country, maybe even the world, still watching Lost.

The last episode will screen here later this week and it has been such a long and drawn out saga that I'm wondering what it will be like to not have to wonder about it any more, which is based on the assumption that all our questions will be answered in the final 50ish minutes of the program, and that seems somewhat unlikely.

So that leaves me wondering about which of the unanswered questions I will wonder about.

Silly, really.

But it's so kind of the producers to go to all the trouble of making the final series, just for the five of us still watching. I must send J.J. Abrams a nice email to thank him.

No comments:

Post a Comment